If you’re not implementing 3D printing in your clinic…
You’re falling behind.
The absolute best time for dentists to learn 3D printing is now!
The dental industry is going through a digital revolution. Previously, intraoral scanning was the must-have technology that massively changed clinical workflows around the world.
Now, 3D printing is taking the industry by storm.
If you are not beginning to migrate to an in-house workflow that features 3D Printing - you risk being left behind by your peers.
What’s included in iDD’s 3D Printing Bundle?
8 COURSES + 6 BONUSES
CPD/CE Hours: 15.5
Learn about the fundamentals of 3D printing and how to implement it in your daily practice. Experienced prosthodontist Dr Michael Scherer goes over clinical applications and pros and cons of common printers on the market.
- Discover how your practice will benefit from a digital workflow.
- Learn about types of 3D printers and materials suitable for dentistry.
- Evaluate the manufacturing options so they suit your clinical needs.
- Explore the clinical applications of 3D printed prosthodontics.
- Learn the pros and cons of popular 3D Printers on the market.
- Make an informed investment choice in the right printer for you.
This is an introductory course for any dentist that wants to implement 3D printing into their practice. The perfect get-started guide. Learn how to invest in the right equipment and everything you need to consider before jumping into 3D printing.
- Learn everything you need to know to get started with 3D Printing.
- Understand what other equipment you need to purchase with your 3D printer.
- Ensure predictable results with proper cleaning and curing techniques.
- Learn the most predictable ways to print models, crowns, splints, and surgical guides.
- Find out about all the different applications that you can use 3D printing for in your practice.
- Troubleshoot common problems, including printing or post-processing failures.
Upskill yourself on the basics of 3D printing for your dental clinic. In this course we explore the different types of printers available, the different printing technology with pros and cons for each, and the various applications of 3D printing.
- What is 3D Printing?
- The different dental applications of 3D Printing.
- Learn about the different types of 3D Printers.
- Learn the difference between SLA and DLP printers etc.
- Learn how to apply 3D Printers in your dental office or lab.
- Compare popular 3D printers on the market to guide your investment decision.
When choosing CAD/CAM technologies for your practice, find out everything you need to know - what, why, and how as Dr. August de Oliveira will introduce you to all the current CAD/CAM tools you might consider if you’re upgrading your general practice.
- Learn the difference between 3D printing technologies and how to use them in dentistry.
- Understand how to make clear aligners in-house.
- Learn the benefits of guided implant dentistry.
- Restore implants digitally - an overview from a single crown to All-on-X.
- Learn from a dentist: practical applications of CAD/CAM in general dental practice.
Renowned implantologist, Dr. Amr Ekram, will show you how to plan an implant treatment and design a surgical guide using the RealGUIDE software by 3DIEMME, a free to download software.
- Quick and straight-to-the-point implant planning tutorial
- Understand how to use RealGUIDE software
- Restorative-drive implant planning
- Clinical tips and tricks that can be applied to any software of your choice.
3D printing is not just a 3D printer, it’s a whole ecosystem with dedicated workflows. Dr. Ahmad Al-Hassiny will teach you everything you need to know about 3D printing and how to implement it within your implantology workflow for a stress-free surgery with predictable results. Everything you learn today is applicable to any brand, despite Dr Al-Hassiny using Formlabs Form 3B+ 3D printer in this example. If you’re placing implants, you will benefit from this. This live webinar replay has been edited and optimised for your viewing convenience.
- Plan your implant treatments in-house and save on lab bills.
- Embrace the benefits of digital dentistry for stress-free and accurate implant placements.
- Troubleshoot common issues you will encounter with 3D Printing.
- Cleaning and curing matters - the importance of proper post-processing workflows.
- Understand the entire process from planning, printing to placing
Transform your practice from traditional to digital dentures. Learn about 3D printing software, hardware and material options but also post-processing all in one course! Join Dr. August de Oliveira and master this exciting part of dentistry.
- Learn how to capture and scan molded denture borders.
- Explore various denture design approaches and choose the best option for your practice.
- Familiarize yourself with CAD software and services such as RayWare Cloud, Dentru, and Blue Sky Plan.
- Understand the pros and cons of leading 3D printers for denture manufacturing, such as Desktop Health's Einstein, SprintRay Pro, and Ackuretta SOL.
- Dive into the post-processing stage of 3D-printed dentures for optimal results.
- Learn simple staining and glazing techniques using products like OPTIGLAZE by GC.
Empower the dental team and help them upskill so they can help free up the dentist’s time. Expand the assistant’s dental career with expert-led training in 3D printing so they get more job satisfaction. This training will help master workflows, applications, materials, troubleshooting, and more. Take your practice into the digital dentistry future.
- See a complete overview of 3D printing in dentistry for dental assistants.
- Learn end-to-end workflows from scanning to delivery
- Master key dental applications like aligners and surgical guides
- Learn the tips & tricks to print efficiently with predictable results
- Develop troubleshooting skills to manage print failures
- Learn how to keep your in-house lab organized and running smoothly
- Understand materials from resins to glazes and stains
- Gain insights from Chelsea’s experiences as a pioneer in digital dentistry
For a limited time, your bundle will also include the following:
How to Design an Anterior Crown
In this course we go over the key tips and tricks when designing an anterior crown. Exocad software is used but these principles can be applied to any CAD software. Learn how to design an anterior crown that will fit perfectly and is aesthetic!
ZBrush: an alternative CAD software
Learn about the 3D sculpting software called ZBrush, and how it can be applied for dental purposes in this introductory lecture with Dr Paul Zhivago.
How to Design a Bridge: Key Considerations, Tips & Tricks
Learn the bridge CADCAM design workflow from start to finish. Understand treatment planning principles and different bridge types. You will learn key aspects of making a functional and aesthetic bridge with various tips and tricks, incl case examples
Exocad for Beginners - Tools and Workflow
Want to learn how to use exocad? Watch this comprehensive course to learn how to set up and use exocad for your cases. It is an extremely powerful CAD software and one of the best options on the market right now.
Introduction to 3Shape Dental System
Get familiar with Dental System, a laboratory CAD software by 3Shape. Mike Kharkrang, an experienced dental technician, will guide you through Dental System's interface, tools, and workflows.
Why Bother with Digital Dentistry - Everything you need to know
Dive deep into the transformative world of digital dentistry with Dr. Ahmad Al-Hassiny’s insightful journey. From the early challenges of CAD/CAM adoption to today’s cutting-edge tools, this course offers a comprehensive view of the dental profession’s shift. Discover how intraoral scanning is redefining patient experiences, the promising world of 3D printing in dentistry, and the ever-growing role of AI in dental procedures. This course is ideal for practitioners curious about the digital transition and seeking a solid foundation, bridging the gap between traditional practices and tomorrow’s possibilities.
3D Printing is inevitable… so why aren’t more dentists learning about it?
3D printing is still in its infancy - which is great news for you! Anyone who jumps in now and takes full advantage of 3D printing will separate themselves from the rest of the dental industry.
However, much like any new technology, dentists are still hesitant to implement it in their clinics. We’ve spoken to a number of dentists and asked them why they’re uncertain about 3D printing - we usually hear the same things:
"3D printing seems too technical for me."
"I don’t have any experience with 3D printing and I’m nervous to start."
"Moving production in-house worries me."
"I don’t really understand the benefits of it - is it even worth learning about it?"
"I’m unsure of what I can actually use my 3D printer for."
"I have no idea what 3D printer is right for me."
"I know I should start 3D printing in my clinic, but I have no idea how it works, what workflow to use, and there’s very little information out there that’s specific to dentistry. "
Luckily, our 3D printing training bundle answers all these questions and more.
Once you’ve finished the series of lectures, you’ll be confident implementing 3D printing in your practice.
How can 3D Printing help your dentistry?
start an in-house workflow
3D Printing opens up a world of possibilities for you and allows you to migrate to an in-house workflow.
Make your own guides & splints
Even with just a basic understanding, you can make your own surgical guides and splints for much cheaper.
save tons of money
Eliminate 50% of your lab bill by creating your own splints and surgical guides in-house.
print various restorations
You can also print various restorations, such as temporary restorations, All on X restorations, and full arch crown restorations.
Print occlusal sprints and dentures
You can also work towards printing occlusal sprints and dentures - it all depends on how far you want to go.
the way of the future
An in-house workflow is the way of the future - 3D printers are much cheaper than a milling machine ever will be.
Who will benefit from learning 3D printing?
How much money will I save if I switch to in-house 3D Printing?
According to course lecturer Andrew Ip, the savings alone are worth considering 3D printing.
The total savings on lab fees vary, but you can expect to save over 50% on what you’re spending now.
Start Learning 3D Printing Today and Revolutionise Your Practice!
Dr Ahmad Al-Hassiny
Digital Dentist and CAD/CAM Educator
Here’s what your dentistry will look like after learning 3D printing:
You’ll be saving massive amounts of money on lab fees.
You’ll be quickly printing splints, surgical guides and dentures and providing them to your patients in less than a week.
Moving just some of your workflow in-house will streamline your dentistry and give you total control - no more waiting for the lab to get back to you or sending back an incorrectly made prosthetic.
You can print restorations for full mouth rehab cases, enabling you to print 14 temporary crowns in about 30 minutes. Much faster, cleaner and more efficient than using bis-acryl temporary materials directly in the mouth.
By getting into 3D printing now, you’ll be ahead of the curve and able to offer your patients customised solutions.
You are Fully Protected by Our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee.
I am confident that you will love our 3D Printing Bundle, if you purchase the Bundle and are not satisfied with the quality or content of the training, then let me know within 30 days of your purchase and I will refund you in full.
No questions asked.
Dr Ahmad Al-Hassiny
Founding Director of the Institute of Digital Dentistry